Patricia Charles

Patricia Charles
Welcome

Friday, January 28, 2011

Can Art Be Mechanically Reproduced?

  I definitely think that art can be reproduced. In the earlier days there were no such thing as a digital camera, some pictures were painted and some with a camera that was probably owned by some of the more wealthier people.Today there are digital camera and there are many different photos that are being reproduced.
  Of course,it would never be able to replace  to the old one but it could be sort of the imitated version. Art can be anything from an old house to a pictureof an old couple living their lives together. However we choose to look at it I would not agree that art cannot be reproduced. I myself loved editing photos and one of my favorite was the Martin Luther King picture that is always displayed when he says I had a Dream.




And this picture has been taken and has been edited so many times. All are different but they still symbolize what he stood for. Martin Luther King reminds me alot of President Obama for a very strange reason. Maybe it is because he did indeed predict that one day there willl infact be a black president and here it is. I look up to him and to me he stands for equality.He stood up for African Americans as myself.  I am totally for it when it is said that art can be mechanically reproduced. From a person that loves photos I reprodcued photos everyday to make them alot more unique than they really are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment